Pursuant to articles 12 and 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”), containing provisions for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations with which Hotel La Pergola srl is bound.
Who we are
The address of our website is: https://www.lapergolacastellabate.it.
Hotel La Pergola s.r.l.
Corso Matarazzo, 104
84048 S. Maria di Castellabate SA IT
C. F. and P.Iva 05038750658
Telephone: +39 0974 96 10 08
Owner email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Said Company (the “Owner”), owner of the website www.lapergolacastellabate.it, provides below the privacy information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (the “Privacy Code”) and pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the “Regulation”).
The Privacy Code is made only for the website (physically placed “hosted” at the company Ovh SRL, with registered office in Via Leopoldo Cicognara 7, 20129 Milan MI – VAT 06157670966 – CF 06157670966), not for other websites possibly consulted by the user through links.
The Data Controller guarantees the processing of data based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights according to the indicated legislation.
The website, the services and the material contained therein, are reserved for subjects who have reached the age of eighteen, therefore personal data of persons under the age of 18 are not collected. Upon request by the Users, in any case, the Owner will delete the involuntarily collected personal data relating to subjects under the age of 18.
Purpose of the treatment
Unless otherwise specified, the Data Controller and the owners of third-party services used by it collects User Data for purposes strictly related to the provision of their Services.
The purposes are: to contact and respond to requests sent by the User, to collect statistical data on the use of the Site, to satisfy the contracts entered into with the User relating to the purchase or booking of products and services, to show content related to its activity from and through other platforms.
To these are added purposes whose purpose is to provide a better experience to the User: comment on content, interaction with social networks and integration with external platforms.
With the explicit consent of the User, the purposes of: sending commercial information via e-mail, customer satisfaction surveys, market research, promotional activities in general, profiling activities and analysis of the browsing experience for marketing and promotional purposes.
Types of data collected
Failure by the User to provide some Personal Data could prevent this Application from providing its services. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Site or through pages / areas used for this function, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address / contact address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other data personal or otherwise, included in the message. The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Processing methods, storage times and data communication
The Data Controller will process Users’ personal data only for the purposes described and in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
If the cancellation by the User is not requested, the data will be kept for the ordinary prescription period of 10 years.
The employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller in charge of managing the Site and / or employees in the various operational roles at the headquarters of Corso Matarazzo 104 in S. Maria di Castellabate SA may become aware of the Users’ data; these subjects, instructed by the Owner as per art. 29 of the Regulation, will process the User’s data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this statement.
Other third parties who will act as “External Data Processors” on behalf of the Owner may process the User’s personal data, such as hosting or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants, third party technical service providers, couriers. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The contact data used for generic marketing purposes will be kept until the customer’s consent or end of life is revoked while the details of the details of the purchases, possibly used for profiled marketing purposes, will not be used and stored beyond 24 months from collection of each data.
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 in the matter of security measures, by specifically appointed persons and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Once the aforementioned storage deadlines have elapsed, the Data will be destroyed, deleted or anonymized, compatibly with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Mailing list or newsletter (this Application). By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s e-mail address is automatically inserted in a list of contacts to which e-mail messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Application may be transmitted.
- Contact form (this Application). By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected: name, surname, e-mail, telephone number.
- Essential technical cookies. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. Without these cookies we could not provide the services for which users access the site.
- Statistical and performance cookies. These cookies allow us to know how visitors use the site, in order to be able to evaluate and improve its functioning and to privilege the production of content that best meets the information needs of our users. For example, they let you know which pages are the most and least frequented. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by the average user and how they arrive. In this way, we can know what works well and what to improve, as well as making sure that the pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal data. To perform these functions on our site we use third-party services that anonymize the data making them not attributable to individuals.the time spent on the site by the average user and how they arrive. In this way, we can know what works well and what to improve, as well as making sure that the pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal data. To perform these functions on our site we use third-party services that anonymize the data making them not attributable to individuals.
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms. This type of service allows interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the rules.
Scope of communication and diffusion
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be disclosed without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
Hotel La Pergola s.r.l. does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
Rights of Users and contact methods of the Owner
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke your consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- Oppose the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- Access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Check and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Reply to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
All the documentation available on this site has been created and checked with the utmost attention but the user is always required to check its accuracy and is responsible for its use.
In the event of defects, no liability can be attributed for direct or indirect damages suffered by the User or by third parties depending on the use or non-use of the information collected.
Although the contents of these pages are subject to continuous updating and verification, errors and / or omissions may still occur.
By accessing this Site, the User implicitly declares to have read, understood and accepted the information contained in the Legal Notes and Privacy and declares to observe all the laws and regulations applicable to it.
If the User does not accept these conditions, he cannot use this Site.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
These are the information collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the Utente.
The individual who uses this Application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Responsible)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application.
The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.